Click above to search by individual city and state. Make sure to do the abbreviation for your state or province. For Example – California - CA
CHA members can add a photo to their listing, change their address and other information. This is a 3 step process:
1. Register and Login
- Click "Register" (Upper left of screen)
- Fill in your name, a username of your choice, a working email address, and a password of your choice.
- Click "Login" (Upper left of screen, just in front of "Register")
2. Claim your listing
To prevent unauthorized access, each member's listing (when first added to the directory) is "owned" by the website administrator. For the purpose of adding a photo and updating information, each member can obtain "ownership" of his own listing by going through the "claim" process. To claim your listing, follow these steps:
- Log in
- Find your listing
- Click on "Click here to UPDATE (claim) this listing"
- Write a short note to identify yourself. This will be recieved at the CHA office by email.
The CHA office will recieve your note and check to make sure you are the person who the listing describes. Your claim will then be approved. You will recieve an email confirming the approval. This may take a few business days, as staff must manually check your identity.
3. Edit your listing
- Now you can log in and edit your listing information, add a photo, etc.
- Click on this icon ( ) beside your name to edit your listing
- The CHA office will recieve an email and check to make sure your information is correct.
- Your changes must be approved by the CHA office before they will appear in the directory. Again, this may take a few business days, as staff must manually check your information.
- You will recieve an email confirming that your changes were approved.
There is no cost for this service.